GROW is looking for a Digital Marketing Director to join our team.
GROW is seeking a highly motivated digital marketing expert with strong creative and problem solving skills. We are located in beautiful Auburn, California and we are looking for a candidate who will be available to join us in our Auburn offices on a hybrid basis.
GROW blends design, technology, and communications, to create opportunities, develop platforms, and build online communities and ventures. We work with clients across varied industries, with a focus on WEB3 learning solutions and NFT based communities and ventures.
As the GROW Digital Marketing Director, you will be working with the executive team, managing the marketing team and responsible for strategy, tactics, and implementation of marketing campaigns for GROW products and strategic partner companies. Digital marketing is critical for our product success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. You must have a passion for digital technologies and an understanding of utilizing different digital marketing channels to attract target audiences within those channels. Most importantly, you will need to learn, love, and be an advocate for the products we create.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, plan, and analyze marketing strategies
- Organize, manage and lead the GROW marketing team
- Stay in synch with the latest technology and best practices
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets
- Oversee social media accounts
- Review data and Analytics and make adjustments as necessary
- Build gameplans/inbound marketing plans
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies
- Time management and organization in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them
- Proficient with analysis and design software
- Knowledge of internet marketing campaigns, including SEO
Interested in working with the team at GROW?
Let's build together.