GROW is a team of thinkers and doers that bring together design, technology, and communications. We help brands identify opportunities and develop platforms that enable them to facilitate business, express themselves, and connect with their audiences.
We have the pleasure of working with exciting clients across varied industries, designing and developing responsive websites, applications, and systems integrations. If our designers can dream it, our developers can build it.
GROW is actively seeking a Front End Web Developer in its Auburn, CA office. The candidate will work with a team of designers and developers on a variety of enterprise web and API projects.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Working with our designers and under the supervision of the CTO, the Front End Web Developer will work on a variety of enterprise web and API projects including architecting and developing business solutions, custom integrations, and REST APIs.
- C#/OOP best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- .Net Core
- Multi-Tier, distributed applications experience
- Bootstrap, responsive design
- 3+ years of experience web application development
- CMS experience
- Insurance industry experience
In addition to the technical skills required, we are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- An expert problem solver
- Works and communicates well with a team
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Efficient with time management and task prioritization
Interested in working with the team at GROW?
Let's build together.