Digital Marketing Specialist
GROW is a team of thinkers and doers that bring together design, technology, and communications. We help brands identify opportunities and develop platforms that enable them to facilitate business, express themselves, and connect with their audience.
We have the pleasure of working with exciting clients across varied industries, designing and developing responsive websites, applications, and system integrations. If our designers can dream it, our developers can build it.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team in our Auburn office to help us drive client growth with a thorough knowledge of SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, storytelling, and authentic engagement. You’ll monitor and audit sites for SEO opportunities, manage the day-to-day aspects of social media marketing, and support the content team to ensure regular content production, publication, and promotion.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct technical site audits with SEO tools.
- Recommend and implement SEO improvements to client sites.
- Perform backlink analysis on client sites.
- Identify backlink opportunities and perform necessary outreach.
- Participate in strategic planning with teammates to improve on-site and off-site SEO for clients.
- Act as clients’ voices through digital channels and exercise impeccable judgment in representing GROW and GROW clients.
- Help manage the day-to-day aspects of GROW and GROW client social media presence.
- Work to plan, monitor, and optimize content across social media platforms -- including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule and publish content to social media channels accurately.
- Maintain daily and weekly social media production and social marketing calendars.
- Work closely with content strategists on developing and executing content for promotions, news, and social advertising placements.
- Create content to be delivered to GROW and GROW client social media channels.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards as related to social media.
Content Marketing Support
- Collaborate with Content Strategists to understand and support GROW and client marketing strategies.
- Participate in strategic campaign planning.
- Implement email marketing campaigns: write content, segment, and schedule emails.
- Support PPC ad campaigns as needed: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, and Adroll.
- Collaborate with production, designers, and content team to ensure regular creation, publication, and promotion of content as needed.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent agency experience.
- Marketing agency experience; 4-6 years agency preferred.
- Social media marketing fluency: hands-on familiarity with a wide range of social media platforms and an awareness of social media marketing trends and best practices.
- Familiarity with digital marketing SAAS tools, including but not limited to SEMRush, Moz Local, Yext, Later/ Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Slack, Asana, and others.
- Experience with digital PPC ad channels and best practices including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and Adroll.
- Writing skills: able to adopt client voice and write copy for social media posts, emails, and website copy, as needed.
- Experience with technical on-site and off-site SEO
- Preferred: graphic design skills, knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop.
- Detail-oriented: proactive attitude focused on driving growth for clients
- Excellent communication skills: able to communicate clearly and positively with clients, team members, and other teams.
- Astute and autonomous: able to confidently make the right call at the spur of the moment and move forward toward client goals and objectives in a self-directed manner.
- Time management skills: able to manage a full plate of competing priorities and organize them around daily, weekly, campaign-related, and annual to-dos, deadlines, and goals.
- Works well with others: able to collaborate with various teams to coordinate efforts, resolve problems, and complete tasks.
If you are an organized go-getter ready to hit the ground running and help drive our clients’ success, have experience in an agency setting, a proven track record of using digital marketing tactics, and a passion for helping clients win, then we’d love to hear from you