Quality Assurance Analyst
GROW is looking for a QA Analyst to join the team!
GROW is a team of thinkers and doers that bring together design, technology, and communications. We help brands identify opportunities and develop platforms that enable them to facilitate business, express themselves, and connect with their audience.
We are located in beautiful Auburn California and we are looking for a candidate who will be available to join us in our Auburn, CA office. This is NOT a remote position.
We have the pleasure of working with exciting clients across varied industries, designing and developing responsive websites, applications, and system integrations. If our designers can dream it, our developers can build it.
The QA Analyst performs software quality assurance testing and other activities related to software application quality. The position focuses on developing test plans and test cases for applications and executing regression tests to verify business and technical requirements have been satisfied.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Be a part of agile teams and responsible for testing and validation of micro services and Web based applications
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in data analysis, data migration tools, data modelling using databases SQL or similar.
Experience in using JIRA, Azure devops etc.
- Experience in testing APIs using Postman, Soap UI etc.
- Knowledge in understanding HTML, CSS, JSON
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals
- Ability to work within a team to meet established project goals
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing