Social Media Specialist
This is a full-time, in-house position in our Auburn, CA office.
GROW is a team of thinkers and doers that bring together design, technology, and communications. We help brands identify opportunities and develop platforms that enable them to facilitate business, express themselves, and connect with their audiences.
We have the pleasure of working with exciting clients across varied industries, designing and developing responsive websites, applications, and systems integrations. If our designers can dream it, our developers can build it.
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team in our Auburn office to help us tell brand stories, authentically engage with audiences in real-time, and create custom content specifically for the social media landscape. The candidate will work with our team of designers and marketing strategists to meet KPIs for our clients and our internal projects through social media channels.
A confident social media wiz with room to grow. You think in memes, are tech-savvy, and understand the Internet. You’re familiar with social media apps and sites and have no trouble using technology.
You’re passionate about writing and understand the client's voice. You can write in an established voice and tone, going above and beyond just grammar and spelling corrections.
- Work with the Content Strategist to support marketing strategies for our clients and our internal projects.
- Act as clients’ voices through digital channels and exercise impeccable judgment in representing GROW and our clients.
- Help manage the day-to-day aspects of social media presence.
- Work to plan, monitor, and optimize content across social media platforms -- including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule and publish content to social media channels regularly, consistently, and accurately.
- Maintain daily and weekly social media production and social marketing calendars.
- Work closely with content strategists on developing and executing content for promotions, news, and social advertising placements.
- Create content to be delivered to GROW and GROW client social media channels.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards as related to social media.
- Report on KPIs and make recommendations for improving social strategy.
- Social scheduling platforms
- Experience with a wide variety of social media channels
- Graphic design a plus but not required
- Digital ad experience a plus but not required
- High school diploma
- 1+ years experience